Looking to live in the 360 Condominiums Austin tower? 360 Condos is located in the downtown district of Austin. The 360 Condos tower is located at 360 Nueces Street.
Built between 2007 and 2008, the 360 Condos tower is conveniently located near the Seaholm District, the Central Library, and Shoal Creek Trail.
What amenities do 360 Condominiums offer?
- A 9th-floor outdoor terrace with pool and sundeck.
- The sundeck is landscaped with large palms and is furnished with outdoor tanning chaises and outdoor dining tables with lounge seating.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobic and weight equipment
- TVs are located in building elevator lobbies and all common areas for entertainment and news
- Club room that contains a Wi-Fi internet bar, catering kitchen, and wet bar
- A theater room adjoining the club room features a 61” plasma TV with surround sound
- Wireless internet available from all common areas
360 Condominiums is located in the heart of downtown Austin, Texas. It has 44 floors and houses 430 units.
360 Condominiums for Sale in Austin Texas
There are plenty of homes around the Austin downtown area that provide urban convenience with a larger buffet of living styles. Check out my Central Austin and East Austin pages to look at more houses for sale and read about other neighborhoods.
Austin’s Downtown Area Amenities
- Texas Capitol
- Lady Bird Lake, Town Lake’s Roy and Ann Butler Hike and Bike Trail
- Barton Creek Greenbelt
- Zilker Park
- Barton Springs Pool
Explore other downtown communities in Austin here: 360 Condominiums l The Austonian l Avenue Lofts l The Shore l 5 Fifty-Five l Fifth & West l The Independent l Judges Hill l Milago Condominiums l Nokonah l Brown Building l Avenue Lofts l Posada Del Rey l Seaholm Residences l Sabine on 5th l Spring Condominium l Towers of Town Lake l W Austin
About living in Downtown Austin
Centrally located, downtown Austin houses the business district, fine dining, and an eclectic mix of entertainment venues. At its heart is the capital building, but music provides the soul and spirit that Austin Texas is known for.
Austin luxury condominiums and lofts fill the main roadways, while historic Victorian and early American homes, showcasing old-world elegance and charm, can be found nestled along secondary streets. The appeal of downtown Austin is in its unique blend of modern touches and tradition coupled with a mix of opportunities for work and play.
Residents who live downtown seek an urban lifestyle, with all of the convenience it offers. Austin happens to include a neighboring park, lake, and running trail which is why it is often called ‘the city within a park’.
There are mainly condos for sale in the downtown area, but one can find a rare single-family house as well. Rich with history, the single-family homes found in the downtown area of Austin are over a century old which is reflected in their Victorian architecture.