Judges Hill is the last primarily residential neighborhood in the downtown area of Austin. It was established as Austin’s Original City Neighborhood in 1851, and houses many historically designated and preserved single family homes in Austin to date. The largest subdivision, within Judges Hill, called Division E is where one will find many of these landmark properties.
Judges Hill is located on the eastern side of Pease Park, bordered by Rio Grande Street, 15th Street, Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd and Lamar Blvd.
Judges Hill Homes for Sale below including the Division E subdivision