Are you looking for a home in the Talisman Austin? The Talisman condominium is a gated community in the Zilker area of South Central, Austin. Located in Austin’s trendy 78704 zip code, the Talisman condos offer residents the convenience of living on the same street as Zilker Park, and in the company of a nice selection of local Austin eateries. Talisman residents enjoy an urban environment that is great for biking and walking. Find more 78704 homes for sale here. See Talisman condos for sale below.
About Talisman Austin Condominiums
The Talisman condominium is a gated community of a little over 60 units. The low-rise condominium is three stories tall. There is a unique blend of single and multi-level units, and all include a one-car garage. Talisman Condominiums have one to three-bedroom floor plans. Unit sizes range from 903 to 1,537 square feet. Talisman condominiums are set on a hill that offers residents a nice view.
Talisman Condos for Sale
Talisman Condominium Area Amenities
Talisman Condominiums have a community pool on-site. Located at 1501 Barton Springs Road, the community is steps away from Zilker Park, giving outdoor lovers a local haven to run, bike, or play a game of volleyball. Zilker Park plays host to many Austin attractions like the Austin City Limits Music Festival and the Zilker Kite festival. Talisman condos are minutes from downtown, Austin, and just around the corner from the SoLa (South Lamar) District, known for its own mix of eateries and music venues.
Talisman Austin School District
Talisman is located in the Austin Independent School District
78704 Amenities and Attractions
- Zilker Park: This 350-acre park is located in the heart of Austin and offers a wide range of outdoor activities, including hiking and biking trails, a swimming pool, playgrounds, and picnic areas. It’s also home to the popular Barton Springs Pool, a natural spring-fed pool that’s open year-round for swimming.
- South Lamar Boulevard: Often referred to as the “SoLa District,” this vibrant street is lined with trendy shops, restaurants, and cafes. It’s a popular spot for locals and visitors alike and is known for its quirky and eclectic atmosphere.
- Lady Bird Lake: This picturesque lake in the heart of Austin offers opportunities for kayaking, paddle boarding, and hiking along the scenic Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail.
- The Saxon Pub: This iconic music venue has been a fixture in the Austin music scene since 1990 and features live music including weekday happy hour shows, weekend matinees, and late-night performances.
- The Broken Spoke: This legendary honky-tonk is one of the last remaining dance halls in Texas and is known for its live music, two-step lessons, and down-home atmosphere.
- Zach Theatre: home to theatrical plays and musicals, as well as camps and classes.
- The Long Center for the Performing Arts: This state-of-the-art facility hosts a wide range of cultural events, including concerts, plays, and dance performances.