Do you want to sell a home in Austin? Selling your home in Austin and the surrounding Central Texas communities requires education and experience. Markets in Austin are local, each with its own unique appeal and amenities. I am often called the ‘house matchmaker’ because I know how to market individual properties to attract specific buyers.
How to sell a home in Austin
• Place your house/property on social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Featured Blog about your home on the SupportLocalAustin.com Real Estate website and office websites.
• Smartphone text messaging allows buyers to look up my properties right on their phone and view pictures and information.
• Share my listing with other agents in my office, post them to a variety of agent networks and email fliers to Austin Board of Realtors agents throughout the Austin Round Rock MSA.
• Feature your home on trade association websites including REALTOR.com and AustinHomeSearch.com.
• Syndicate Slide Shows to YouTube.
• Host open houses and agent toursMy unique properties have been featured in The Week Magazine, the Austin American Statesman, and ModAustin.net. Read my full resume here.