Are you looking for a home in Carriage Park Austin? Carriage Park Condominiums is a small community of 20 dwellings, located near the SoLa area of Austin. The gated community was built in 2004 and reflects a modern upscale vibe fitting for the trendy 78704 zip code it resides in. Carriage Park residents get the advantage of having local eateries and music venues nearby along South Lamar Boulevard. Carriage Park condos are also minutes from Austin’s well-known attractions including Zilker Park, Barton Springs Pool, and Lady Bird (Town) Lake. Find more Central ATX homes here.
Carriage Park Austin Condos for Sale
Where is Carriage Park Austin located?
Carriage Park Condos are located in South Central Austin, at 2216 Thornton Road, off of W Oltorf Street, minutes away from the intersection of S Lamar Boulevard.
Carriage Park Condos Austin
Carriage Park homes feature 20 condominium homes and 2 townhomes. There are two buildings no more than three stories high, making it an ideal alternative to a downtown high-rise. Some have a city view, while others face the natural surroundings. Carriage Park has a brownstone exterior aesthetic. Units were originally finished with Silestone or granite counters, stainless appliances, and Travertine floors. Units range from 1196 to 1653 square feet and feature one or two bedrooms.
Carriage Park Condominiums School District
Carriage Park Condominiums are located in the Austin Independent School District.
Find houses for sale in 78704
Custom home searches are available to focus on location, size, number of stories, and square footage. Austin’s 78704 zip code offers many neighborhoods with their own unique vibe. The age ranges of the homes vary greatly from the mid-1900s to the newly built ones. The variation in age adds to the character of 78704, in addition to the local amenities.
78704 Amenities and Attractions
- Zilker Park: This 350-acre park is located in the heart of Austin and offers a wide range of outdoor activities, including hiking and biking trails, a swimming pool, playgrounds, and picnic areas. It’s also home to the popular Barton Springs Pool, a natural spring-fed pool that’s open year-round for swimming.
- South Congress Avenue: Often referred to as “SoCo,” this vibrant street is lined with trendy shops, restaurants, and cafes. It’s a popular spot for locals and visitors alike and is known for its quirky and eclectic atmosphere.
- Lady Bird Lake: This picturesque lake in the heart of Austin offers opportunities for kayaking, paddle boarding, and hiking along the scenic Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail.
- The Saxon Pub: This iconic music venue has been a fixture in the Austin music scene since 1990 and features live music including weekday happy hour shows, weekend matinees, and late-night performances.
- The Broken Spoke: This legendary honky-tonk is one of the last remaining dance halls in Texas and is known for its live music, two-step lessons, and down-home atmosphere.
- Austin Nature and Science Center: This educational facility offers hands-on exhibits and programs on the natural world, with a focus on the plants and animals of central Texas.
- The Long Center for the Performing Arts: This state-of-the-art facility hosts a wide range of cultural events, including concerts, plays, and dance performances.