Looking to live in Sanctuary Austin? The Sanctuary is a 29-unit community of condominiums located in Central Austin. This small, gated enclave offers convenient access to the urban amenities located right within its own 78704 zip code. The Sanctuary condominium community is located at 3601 Manchaca Road. It is located about 3 miles South of downtown district Austin. Find more condos for sale in 78704 here. Many of them have been highlighted with their own Central ATX pages.
Sanctuary Austin Condos for Sale in 78704
Sanctuary Austin Condominiums Area Amenities
The Sanctuary is a tree-covered private community with an on-site pool. The Sanctuary shares a 78704 zip code with Austin hot spots including Zilker Park, the Town Lake Hike & Bike Trail, and the Barton Creek Greenbelt. For those who like to shop or dine out, the SoLa and SoCo districts are two blocks away showcasing a unique mix of stores and eateries. The Sanctuary condominiums offer an urban lifestyle, without living in a downtown condominium tower.
Find houses for sale in 78704
Custom home searches are available to focus on location, size, number of stories, and square footage. Austin’s 78704 zip code offers many neighborhoods with their own unique vibe. The age ranges of the homes vary greatly from the mid-1900s to the newly built ones. The variation in age adds to the character of 78704, in addition to the local amenities.
78704 Amenities and Attractions
- Zilker Park: This 350-acre park is located in the heart of Austin and offers a wide range of outdoor activities, including hiking and biking trails, a swimming pool, playgrounds, and picnic areas. It’s also home to the popular Barton Springs Pool, a natural spring-fed pool that’s open year-round for swimming.
- South Congress Avenue: Often referred to as “SoCo,” this vibrant street is lined with trendy shops, restaurants, and cafes. It’s a popular spot for locals and visitors alike and is known for its quirky and eclectic atmosphere.
- Lady Bird Lake: This picturesque lake in the heart of Austin offers opportunities for kayaking, paddle boarding, and hiking along the scenic Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail.
- The Continental Club: This iconic music venue has been a fixture in the Austin music scene since 1957 and features live music seven nights a week, with a focus on rockabilly, country, and blues.
- The Broken Spoke: This legendary honky-tonk is one of the last remaining dance halls in Texas and is known for its live music, two-step lessons, and down-home atmosphere.
- Austin Nature and Science Center: This educational facility offers hands-on exhibits and programs on the natural world, with a focus on the plants and animals of central Texas.
- The Long Center for the Performing Arts: This state-of-the-art facility hosts a wide range of cultural events, including concerts, plays, and dance performances.