Agave is a community of artful, inspired, ultramodern green homes located in East Austin. Agave was originally developed with 500 homes in mind under the name Nine Sixty-Nine (969) in 2006. Twelve architects incorporated 50 home designs into the first 100 homes built in this hillside community. The Agave community became an attention getter early on not only for creative designs but for its green built construction and finishes.
New construction in Agave continues today by Houston developer In Town Homes.
Agave was voted Best Cubist Neighborhood by the Austin Chronicle in 2007 and has also been featured on the “Today Show.”
Agave Houses for Sale
[iframe http://supportlocalAgave.idxre.com/idx/listingsMap.cfm?cid=48219&hid=47764&lstp=hotSheets&CFID=22985603&CFTOKEN=90872994 960 1000]
Agave Modern Homes Feature:
- Smart Home Automation System
- Green Eco-Hip energy saving features
- Healthy AirRenew drywall system that captures all of the VOCs
- Bosch Stainless steel built-in appliances
- First Generation, one of a kind modern / transitional floor plans
- Double pane Low-E vinyl windows
- Radiant barrier in your attic to help keep the Texas heat out of your home
- R-20 exterior walls of cocoon sound reduction insulation
- Lennox 16+ SEER quiet dual speed unit with zone damper
Where is Agave located?
The community of Agave is located East of I-35 of off MLK Boulevard (969). Enter on Sendero Hills Parkway.
What school district is Agave located in?
Agave is located in the Austin Independent School District.